All months of the year start with a capital letter, like names (they come mostly from the names of Greek and Roman gods and rulers).
- We start the year with January.
- How many days are there in February this year?
- We are going to France next March.
- The weather is still cold in April.
- It gets warmer after May.
- Does your summer start in June?
- The holidays run from July to August.
- September is when the leaves start to fall.
- I love October here—not too hot, not too cold.
- I was born in November.
- December is cold in England and warm in Australia.